If you know Adam L. Kuban from anything, it’s probably from Slice, A Hamburger Today, and/or Serious Eats. Or, increasingly, from his pizza-heavy Instagram account. Or maybe you’re here because you’ve heard of MARGOT’S PIZZA, the pop-up pizza event he puts on occasionally?
Adam lives in Forest Hills, Queens, with his wife and 6-year-old daughter. He enjoys cooking, urban hiking (aka “long walks”), and naps.
More about Adam
- Special Sauce: Adam Kuban and Scott Wiener Talk Pizza, Parts 1, 2 & 3 [Serious Eats, 2018-08]
- Obsessed: Slicemeister Adam Kuban Deep-Dishes on His Pizza Dreams [Serious Eats, 2018-03-14]
- The King of the Pizza Nerds Is Opening His Own Restaurant [Bloomberg Business, 2015-05-07]
- Interview with Adam Kuban in ‘Pizza: A Slice of American History’ [M’sP, 2014-09-15]
- Where Are They Now: Adam Kuban [Ben Leventhal, 2014-08-20]
- The 20 Greatest Food Bloggers of All Time [First We Feast, 2013-08-27]
- In the Belly of the Blog [Food & Wine, 2008-03]
But enough about me. GO CHECK OUT MARGOT’S PIZZA DOT COM!!!